TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Bobby aka KS Ravindra's first directorial venture Power has got brilliant opening and made superb collection at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. The mass entertainer has turned out to be the biggest opener for Ravi Teja, beating the records of his previous films. It topped the business chart, while Anukshanam landed in the second place. Its per-screen average is better than that of Bollywood film Finding Fanny.
Beating the records of Ravi Teja's previous movies, Power released in 85 cinema halls in America on September 11 and received overwhelming response from the film goers there. The movie showed decent growth on the following days and has collected Rs 2.04 crores nett ($ 334,861) at the USA Box Office in the first weekend.
This is the highest ever collection for a Mass Maharaja film as none of his films has crossed Rs 2 crore mark at the USA Box Office in their life time. Its per-screen average is $ 3939, which is much higher than $ 3714 of new Bollywood release Finding Fanny, which has raked in Rs 2.74 crores ($ 449,396) from 121 screens in the country in its opening weekend.
Whereas another new Telugu release Anukshanam, which has been directed by Ram Gopal Varma, has got very good response in its limited screen count in the country. The Vishnu Manchu starrer has collected Rs 6.35 lakhs ($ 10,410) from 3 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend.