- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- Neil Nitin Mukesh & His Wife Rukmini Have Some Happy News, Couple Expecting Their First Baby!
- Prabhas Played A Perfect Host For Shraddha Kapoor While She Was Shooting For Saaho!
Rebel Star Prabhas, who is currently busy with shooting of his upcoming movie Baahubali, has slammed the reports that he has alleged relationship with politician YS Sharmila, a daughter of former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy. The Telugu actor is upset over the rumours about his love affair. He says that he has never met or spoken to the YSR Congress party leader.
On Sunday, the disappointed Prabhas released a long press statement denying his love affair with YS Sharmila. His statement reads, "Over the past several months there have been many rumours concerning my health. My family members and close friends have received numerous phone calls from well wishers wanting to know if my health was OK, if I was in Coma or seriously injured etc. which has been painful to the say the least to my family."
Meanwhile, the Mr Perfect star dubbed the reports about his relationship as baseless rumours. He says, "There have also been several embarrassing rumours about my alleged relationship with Ms YS Sharmila. I would like to categorically state that I have never met or spoken to Ms. Y. S. Sharmilla and the rumours in circulation are completely baseless and have not even an iota of truth in them." Continue to read Prabhas press statement in the slideshow.
Rumours About Prabhas' Health
Prabhas says, "Earlier, I have not responded seriously to rumours concerning my health, hoping that they would fade away. I felt that ignoring these rumours was the best way to deal with them."
Prabhas Doesn't Want To Damage Sharmila's Reputation
Prabhas adds, "However, I can't ignore rumours, which affect another individual and I have now decided to issue this statement, to strongly condemn them. They are insensitive, disrespectful and are damaging to the dignity and reputation of a well respected individual who is married and a mother as well."
Prabhas Has No Political Interests
Prabhas Continues, "As you all know, I have no political interests. I am only issuing this statement as I am deeply hurt and I can understand the pain and trauma that can be caused to an individual by these kinds of baseless rumours and I am willing to do whatever is necessary to put and end to them once and for all.
Police To Take Action Against Spreading Rumours
Prabhas' concluded, "I hope the Police and concerned authorities will take necessary action against individuals responsible for perpetuating and spreading these kinds of rumours specific to this case and in general as they have potential to cause irreparable damage to the reputation of concerned individuals."
Prabhas Rumoured Love Affairs
It should be recalled here that Prabhas was linked up with his co-stars like Anushka Shetty, Kajal Aggarwal and Sanjannaa in the past, but he had never responded to those rumours.