- Samantha To Romance Another Small Hero For V V Vinayak
- Run Raja Run Beats Alludu Seenu, Jigarthanda Collection At Box Office
- VV Vinayak Busy Working On Story For Junior NTR's Adhurs 2
- Alludu Seenu Collection Affected By Kick At USA Box Office
- Alludu Seenu Beats Kick Collection At Box Office
- Alludu Seenu Review: A Blessed Son Sans Talent
- Iruvar – An Ageless Cult Classic!
Actor Prakash Raj, who is playing double-roles in the film Alludu Seenu, is floored by the dedication of producer Bellamkonda Suresh's son Srinivas, who is making his acting debut with director VV Vinayak's romantic action entertainer. The actor-turned-filmmaker gushes that he never behaved like a newcomer on sets of the film.
In an interview, Prakash Raj spoke about debutant Bellamkonda Srinivas and gushed, "He may be making his debut in the film, but he never behaved like one. He was always confident about his work, never acted fidgety or nervous on the sets. He was well-versed with his work and never needed the director to guide him."
Bellamkonda Suresh launched VV Vinayak as director with Junior NTR's movie Aadi in 2002. Now, the director has come forward to launch the producer's son. Talking about it, Prakash Raj said, "I'm sure his father is going to be proud of him. I wasn't sure if Vinayak could handle him and give him the big break in the industry but I was wrong. Nobody else could have given Srinivas a better launch pad."
Alludu Seenu is one of the much-hyped and most-awaited movies in Telugu. Bellamkonda Srinivas will be seen romancing popular actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu in it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed music, while Chota K Naidu handled the camera work for the movie, which is slated to release in theatre on August 1.