- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
- Prakash Raj Comments On The Kaala Ban, Hits Out At Kamal Haasan For Not Supporting Rajinikanth
- Iruvar – An Ageless Cult Classic!
- Mohanlal-Prakash Raj Team: Exciting Times Ahead For The Fans Of This Combo!
- Why Would I Return My Awards?: Prakash Raj
- Mohanlal's Odiyan: Prakash Raj Joins The Team!
Actor Prakash Raj had a miraculous escape on Tuesday, August 12. He was waiting at a traffic signal in Hyderabad, when his car was rammed by a bus. The actor-turned-filmmaker confirmed that he is fine and he thanked his fans for the love and concern. However, he is very upset with some youngsters, who were busy taking pictures instead of helping the people who met with accident.
After the accident, Prakash Raj took to his Twitter page to talk about it on Tuesday night. The actor tweeted, "Had a miraculous escape as a bus rammed into us from behind at a tragic signal. Cars jammed. Family thrown out of an auto. Chaos but.... It was terrifying to see the youngsters.. instead of saving People who were lying thrown around... They were busy taking pictures.. Shame.."
Prakash Raj continued, "More than the shock of a possible death ...I'm shaken by this inhuman attitude of people. What's happened to us.. Where are we heading...??? Realised my helplessness n the fragility of this life.. The only way is to live it as long as it lasts.Miles to go before I sleep.. Cheers."
The actor, who escaped unhurt in this major road accident, was flooded with wishes by his Twitter followers. In reply to them, he thanked them for their concern. Prakash Raj wrote, "To one n all pouring concern n love to me. Was shaken for some time. I'm fine now. Thank you for your love. Smile be happy let me relax now."