- Puri Jagannadh's Rogue Gears Up For A Grand Release!
- Sunny Leone Praises Director Puri
- Puri Jagannadh Makes A Comeback To Kannada With Rogue
- Puri Jagannadh And Mahesh Babu Announces New Film, Will It Go On Floors?
- Puri Jagannadh To Ask Actors & Directors Help To Fight Against The Flaws In Trade
- Distributors Trashes Puri Jagannadh's Claims As False Accusations
After, Akhil Akkineni, it is director Puri Jagannadh's son Aakash Puri to debut as a hero. Yes, Aakash has been launched as a hero for the movie titled 'Andhra Pori'. TV actress Ulka Gupta has signed up opposite Aakash.
It is double celebration to Puri, since his upcoming movie Temper starring Jr. NTR is all set for a grand release in January, 2015. And his has started his acting career. The film launched today morning at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad.
Well the posters and the title of the movie Andhra Pori, depicts Aakash in a young tapori character. Meanwhile, Jhani Ki Rani fame actress Ulka Gupta plays school girl in the movie.
Lets wait for more updates about the movie, 'Andhra Pori'.
Photo Corurtesy: Puri Jagannadh Facebook Page