- Ra Ra Krishnayya Bosses Face Copyrights Violation Charges
- Ra Ra Krishnayya - Movie Review
- Photos: Sundeep Kishan-Regina Cassandra's Lip Lock In Ra Ra Krishnayya
- Nannaku Prematho Day 1 (Opening) Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Baahubali First Week (8 Days) Box Office Collection: HISTORIC
- Baahubali Day 6 (Wednesday) Box Office Collection
- Baahubali Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection
Telugu movie Ra Ra Krishnayya, which released in good number of cinema halls on July 4, 2014, debuted with a huge response, but has failed retain the same throughout the week. The Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra starrer has made decent collection at the Box Office in the first week and topped the business chart.
Ra Ra Krishnayya opened to superb response with its occupancy ranging between 60% and 70% on Friday. The film garnered mixed response from both critics and audience. The word of mouth was expected to take its business upwards on the following days, but the movie failed to hold to its opening day response. It showed steep decline in its number both over the weekend as well as on weekdays.
Directed by Mahesh Babu P, Ra Ra Krishnayya, which is a mixture of romance, comedy and action, has collected approximately Rs 11.20 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office in the first week. Its breakup is Rs 3.10 cr on Fri, Rs 2.60 cr on Sat, Rs 2.1 cr on Sun, Rs 1.6 cr on Mon, Rs 80 lakhs on Tue, Rs 60 lakhs on Wed and Rs 50 lakhs on Thu.
Produced by Vamsi Krishna Srinivas under the banner SVK Cinema, Ra Ra Krishnayya has been dubbed as an unofficial remake of Bollywood movie Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. The film has been made with a whopping budget of around Rs 15 crores. The movie has successfully recovered nearly 70% of its production cost in 7 days. It should be seen whether the movie, which will clash with much-hyped new releases Drushyam and Ice Cream at Box Office in its second week, will be able to gain a profit share in coming days.