- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Raghuvaran B.Tech is the upcoming Telugu movie. The film is the dubbed version of Tamil super hit movie Velai Illa Pattadhaari. Actors Dhanush and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the movie. ‘Sravanthi' fame producer Ravi Kishore producing the movie under the banner of Sri Sravanthi Movies on 1st, January, 2015.
The storyline of the movie has already well accepted by the Tamil audience and it has collected Rs. 50 crores at the box office. Now, Dhanush is testing his luck with Telugu audience. Dhanush plays an unemployed B.Tech graduate role and Amala Paul as his love interest. Raghuvaran B. Tech depicts the story of a graduate who is unemployed for four years, and how he gets a job and overcomes every obstacles before and after finding the job.
Click on the below image to watch trailer of Raghuvaran B.Tech
Telugu theatrical trailer has been release recently and even though it is a dubbed version the video has received good appreciations in the Telugu audience. The theatrical trailer is viewed by 1,18,664 viewer's on You Tube.
Both the lead actors are best at their performance. It was also a come back to actress Amala Paul who took a big break to her marriage.
Will the Telugu version of Raghuvaran B.Tech break records of Tamil? Let's wait for the movie to release