- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Saaho: Bhushan Kumar Picks Up Theatrical Rights To Release This Prabhas Film In Hindi!
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
- Shahrukh Khan To Star In Baahubali Writer’s Revenge Drama After Zero?
- Bigg Boss 11: Wait, What? Arshi Khan Signs A BIG Film Starring Baahubali Actor Prabhas!
The team of director SS Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty in the leads has wrapped up the Mahabaleshwar schedule on September 9 and is now back in Hyderabad. After taking a break for a couple of days, the film unit is expected to resume shooting at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad on September 12.
The film unit of Baahubali set a record as the first Telugu film to shoot for 200 days on August 10. The team started a fresh schedule at Mahabaleshwar on August 26. The cast and crew had to brave bad weather including rain, fog and cold weather to complete the scenes. After nearly two weeks, they wrapped up the schedule and the next schedule began in Ramoji Film City on September 12.
On its official Twitter page, the Baahubali team tweeted on Tuesday, "Another demanding but fruitful schedule completed in Mahabaleshwar! Marathon shooting continues... Back to shooting in RFC from 12th Sept." SS Rajamouli also tweeted, "Schedule packup. Bye bye rain Bye bye cold Bye bye fog Bye bye mahabaleshwar Fresh schedule from 12th, at Ramoji film city."
Meanwhile, Shobu Yarlagadda, who is jointly producing Baahubali with Prasad Devineni, thanked the members of the film unit for their hard work. The producer tweeted, "Thanks to our entire crew for working through cold, rain, slush frm early morn to late evng. for last 2 wks in Mahabaleshwar. #Baahubali."