- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
A rumour about Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth and Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu's multi-starrer movie is fast circulating in the social media like wild fire. As per the buzz, U Satyanarayan Babu has met the Tamil Superstar on Tuesday at the Ramoji Rao Film City in Hyderabad, where the latter is shooting for Lingaa. The actor is said to have given his consent to work with Prince in his forthcoming movie.
Rajinikanth and Mahesh Babu's father Superstar Krishna have been close friends for many years. In fact, they worked together in hit Telugu movies like Ram Robert Rahim (1980) and Annadammula Savaal (1978). U Satyanarayan Babu has produced the first combo movie of Rajini and Krishna and he has very good relationship with both the stars.
Along with Kethireddy Jagadish Reddy, the President of the Telugu Yuva Sakthi, U Satyanarayan Babu met Rajinikanth at Ramoji Rao Film City. The actor was very cordial to them as he chatted with them. Meanwhile, Satyanarayan spoke about the multi-starrer project. Rajini reportedly told him that he has already signed to do a movie with Eros International after he wraps up Lingaa. He agreed to work with him after completing Eros' film.
U Satyanarayan Babu has married Superstar Krishna's sister and Mahesh Babu has worked as child artist in the movies like Shankharavam (1987) and Bazaar Rowdy (1988), which were produced by his uncle. During a conversation at the family meeting, Prince has also given his consent to the producer and expressed his excitement over working with Rajinikanth.