- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Superstar Rajinikanth Debuts On Facebook & Instagram!
- Mammootty Was Approached For The Rajinikanth Starrer Kaala!
- Kaala Teaser Is Out: Superstar Fans Are Sure To Have A Gala Time!
- HEART-WARMING! Sridevi Fasted For A Week When Rajinikanth Fell Seriously Ill In 2011
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Bharat Ane Nenu Teaser: Mahesh Babu's Outing As A Chief Minister
A rumour about Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth and Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu's multi-starrer movie is fast circulating in the social media like wild fire. As per the buzz, U Satyanarayan Babu has met the Tamil Superstar on Tuesday at the Ramoji Rao Film City in Hyderabad, where the latter is shooting for Lingaa. The actor is said to have given his consent to work with Prince in his forthcoming movie.
Rajinikanth and Mahesh Babu's father Superstar Krishna have been close friends for many years. In fact, they worked together in hit Telugu movies like Ram Robert Rahim (1980) and Annadammula Savaal (1978). U Satyanarayan Babu has produced the first combo movie of Rajini and Krishna and he has very good relationship with both the stars.
Along with Kethireddy Jagadish Reddy, the President of the Telugu Yuva Sakthi, U Satyanarayan Babu met Rajinikanth at Ramoji Rao Film City. The actor was very cordial to them as he chatted with them. Meanwhile, Satyanarayan spoke about the multi-starrer project. Rajini reportedly told him that he has already signed to do a movie with Eros International after he wraps up Lingaa. He agreed to work with him after completing Eros' film.
U Satyanarayan Babu has married Superstar Krishna's sister and Mahesh Babu has worked as child artist in the movies like Shankharavam (1987) and Bazaar Rowdy (1988), which were produced by his uncle. During a conversation at the family meeting, Prince has also given his consent to the producer and expressed his excitement over working with Rajinikanth.