TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Actor Meka Srikanth, who will next be seen in the movie Govindudu Andarivadele, says that he does not mind taking up anti-hero roles as it gives him an opportunity to experiment with his career. Meanwhile, he also adds that he loves to work with young heroes like Ram Charan Teja.
Meka Srikanth is now eagerly waiting for the release of Govindudu Andarivadele, which is slated to hit screens on October 1. Talking to IANS, the actor said, "I have played characters with negative shades in the past and I don't mind playing again. I feel anti-hero roles will give me the opportunity to experiment. I'm hearing a script and in all probability it might happen soon."
The 46-year-old actor has essayed a character with negative shade in the movie Operation Duryodhana. Srikanth also said he does not mind sharing screen space with younger heroes. He said, "I just finished working with Ram Charan. I have no issues working with young heroes because it makes me feel younger too. But I would only work if I like my character in the film and not just because I get paid."
Srikanth will been seen as Ram Charan Teja's uncle in the film Govindudu Andarivadele, which features Kajal Aggarwal in the female lead. Talking about his character, director Krishna Vamsi said, "Srikanth plays a typical spoilt village brat, who is very aggressive and rebel in nature. His role is very crucial for the film and he has done a wonderful job."