- Shruthi Haasan, The Lucky Mascot For Mega Family Proves Favorable Again!
- Brace Yourself! Upcoming Telugu Biggies Of 2017!
- Ram Charan Clean Bowled Over Yash's Performance In 'Mr And Mrs Ramachari'
- REVEALED: Puri Jagannadh To Direct Nikhil Gowda
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Ram Charan Teja's Upcoming Movie Titled 'My Name Is Raju'?
- Telugu Actor Srikanth Roped In For Villain
Actor Meka Srikanth, who will next be seen in the movie Govindudu Andarivadele, says that he does not mind taking up anti-hero roles as it gives him an opportunity to experiment with his career. Meanwhile, he also adds that he loves to work with young heroes like Ram Charan Teja.
Meka Srikanth is now eagerly waiting for the release of Govindudu Andarivadele, which is slated to hit screens on October 1. Talking to IANS, the actor said, "I have played characters with negative shades in the past and I don't mind playing again. I feel anti-hero roles will give me the opportunity to experiment. I'm hearing a script and in all probability it might happen soon."
The 46-year-old actor has essayed a character with negative shade in the movie Operation Duryodhana. Srikanth also said he does not mind sharing screen space with younger heroes. He said, "I just finished working with Ram Charan. I have no issues working with young heroes because it makes me feel younger too. But I would only work if I like my character in the film and not just because I get paid."
Srikanth will been seen as Ram Charan Teja's uncle in the film Govindudu Andarivadele, which features Kajal Aggarwal in the female lead. Talking about his character, director Krishna Vamsi said, "Srikanth plays a typical spoilt village brat, who is very aggressive and rebel in nature. His role is very crucial for the film and he has done a wonderful job."