- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
Ace filmmaker VV Vinayak has refuted the rumours that he would be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi's 150th film. The director says that he has not yet confirmed a project with the actor. He has already narrated the story to the Tollywood actor, but he is still waiting for his nod. Meanwhile, he reveals that Ram Charan Teja has taken special interest in his father's prestigious project.
It was rumoured that VV Vinayak would direct Chiru in his 150th film. In a statement to the media, the director said, "Nothing has been finalised yet. I have a few stories in mind, but I'm waiting to hear from him (Chiranjeevi). None of us know what is going to be his next film. I think it will make sense when he announces it."
Chiranjeevi will turn 59 on August 22 and he is expected to announce his 150th film, which will be a landmark moment for him as well as his fans. Recently, Ram Charan came forward with an offer to pay Rs 1 crore for a suitable script for his father's next project. He is also expected to produce the film. The director added, "Ram has taken special interest in his father's film. He wants it to be a special film that will be remembered for a long time."
Vinayak is currently awaiting the release of his next Telugu film Alludu Seenu featuring newcomer Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and Samantha. Produced by Bellamkonda Suresh, the film is slated to release on July 25. He said, "Had it not been for Srinivas's father Suresh, I would've never become a filmmaker. He produced my first film and I always was indebted to him. When he asked me if I could launch his son, I thought it was my dharma."
We bring you 10 interesting facts about Megastar Chiranjeevi's 150th film. Continue to see them in the slideshow.
Chiranjeevi Toning His Body
Due to his busy political, Chiranjeevi has put on lot of weight. Now, the actor has been working on toning his body to look young in his 150th film.
Ram Charan's Cameo In Chiru's 150th Film
Ram Charan Teja has announced that he would do a cameo role in his father Chiranjeevi's 150th film.
Chiru's Wife Turning Producer
Chiranjeevi's wife Surekha will be turning producer for the first time with his 150th movie.
Ace Directors' Race For Chiru's 150th Film
According to reports, Boyapati Srinu and VV Vinayak are in the race to direct Megastar Chiranjeevi his 150th film.
Ram Charan To Select Script For Chiru
Ram Charan is taking keen interest in the project and listening to various scripts and forwarding good ones to Chiranjeevi.
Reward For Scriptwriter
Ram Charan is set to offer Rs 1 crore remuneration to the scriptwriter, who brings an extraordinary story for Chiru's prestigious project.
Allu Aravind To Take Care Of Production
Allu Aravind, who has been with Chiranjeevi through thick and thin in his films and politics, will be taking care of the production of his 150th movie.
Chiru's 150th Project On 59th Birthday
The announcement of Chiranjeevi's 150th project is planned for August 22 on the occasion of his 59th birthday.
Ram Charan Teja wants his father Chiranjeevi to begin the work of his autobiography and wants to release it by the time the 150th movie releases.
Pawan Kalyan To Promote Chiru' 150th Film
Interestingly, Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who has campaigned against Chiranjeevi in recent elections, will reportedly promote the 150th film of his brother.