- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Sridevi Was An Unhappy Woman; Was Penniless When Boney Kapoor Came To Her Life: RGV's Open Letter
- I Hate Her! I Hate God For Killing Sridevi & I Hate Sridevi For Dying: Ram Gopal Varma
- Mia Malkova & Ram Gopal Varma's God, S*x & Truth To Release On This Day!
- Sunny Leone OUT! Adult Star Mia Malkova To Be The New Sensation? RGV Ropes In Mia For His Next
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
- Interview: RGV Talks About His Controversial Tweets On Lord Ganesh
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma, who is known for embracing new technology in his projects, has introduced a flow camera aka flowcam in his upcoming Telugu thriller Ice Cream. The ace director says besides augmenting audience's experience, a flowcam also elevates the emotions of a scene.
In a statement to released to the media, Ram Gopal Varma says, "You want to change the way a scene has been captured all these years, flowcam is what you need. The purpose of any film equipment is to enhance the experience of audiences and flowcam achieves that and also elevates the emotions of a scene."
Ram Gopal Varma added, "The emotion of a scene heavily depends on the type of camera you use to shoot it. If you were to use a flowcam to shoot a chase scene, you can film it without any jerk or interruption. It elevates the emotions of a scene to a large extent."
Ice Cream, which is slated for release July 4, features Navdeep and Tejashwi Madivada in lead roles. Ram Gopal Varma has toyed with new camera for several of his films. He was first to use steady camera in his directorial debut Shiva and he is happy to introduce flowcam to Telugu filmdom.
"I introduced steady camera in Shiva many years ago. Now, I'm introducing flowcam to Telugu cinema. I haven't made this film to promote flowcam, I just used the camera to make the film," he added.