- Ice Cream 2 Pulled Out Of Theatres!
- First Look: Naveena Dons Bikini For RGV's Ice Cream 2
- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Ram Gopal Varma's Latest Remarks About Nagarjuna Are Quite Surprising
- Sri Reddy Controversy: Ram Gopal Varma Comes Up With A Shocking Revelation!
Naveena aka Mrudhuka Basker, who is making her acting debut with Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming Telugu movie Ice cream 2, slammed the reports that director RGV forced her to expose in the sequel of Ice Cream. She says that she showed her glamourous side in the song for her faith in the filmmaker.
Recently, the social media was abuzz with speculations that RGV forced Naveena to expose for the song. In a statement to Times of India, Naveena said, "I was explained the context of the song. Ramu sir never tried to exploit me. We sat down and discussed the song before I agreed to do it. I really liked the song because it's an English number in a Telugu film, which is unique. But nobody is seeing that."
Naveena says that there is a thin line between being glamorous and dirty. The budding actress said, "If a particular look doesn't look vulgar to me when I see myself in the mirror, I wouldn't mind doing it. If it's vulgar, I won't do it. This is a sensuous song and as an actor, I have tried not to make it look dirty."
It was also being speculated that Naveena is exposing in the film to seek the attention from the viewers. Talking about it, she said, "I also did it because of my faith in RGV sir. People said that I accepted it to get noticed. Of course, any actress would get noticed for this kind of role. When there's a way to get noticed, what's wrong in using that?"