- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
- Infinity War To Have A Baahubali Connection: Rana Daggubati To Lend His Voice For Thanos
- PERFECT NEW YEAR GIFT! Rana Daggubati Shares The First Look Of His New Film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
- BIG NEWS! Rana Daggubati To Step Into Mollywood With A Big Budget Venture!
- BAAHU-BHALLA KI YAARI! This Unseen Picture Of Prabhas & Rana Daggubati From Baahubali 2 Sets Is Gold
Actor Rana Daggubati, who is playing Chalukya Veerabadhra in Anushka Shetty's Rudhramadevi, has wrapped up the shooting for his portions in the movie today (August 27). He says that it was a great experience working on the first Indian 3D historic film. The Telugu actor is now all set to start shooting for his next Bollywood movie titled Baby starring Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar in the lead role.
Rana Daggubati took to his Twitter page this afternoon to thank director Gunasekhar for giving a chance to work in Rudhramadevi. The actor tweeted, "Done with filming for #RudrammaDevi with join the team for dubbed after the edit. Great experience in recreating historic events." He added, "A big thanks to Director Gunashekar for choosing me to play the role of #ChalukyaVeerabadhra. (sic)"
Bollywood movie Baby is directed by Neeeaj Panday and Rana Daggubati will join the film unit in September. Talking about the Hindi film, the Tollywood star wrote, "Now moving on to mg next #Baby begins for me directed by NeeeajPanday and sharing screen space with stars Akshay Kumar and AnupamKher." He add added, "Shooting begins September for me #Baby. Looking forward."
Rana Daggubati has three Telugu projects lined up for shoot. All the three movies will be produced by his father Suresh Babu under his home banner Suresh Productions. After wrapping up Baby, he is expected to start filming for these movies.