- Kichcha Sudeep Is One Among 50 Most Desirable Men In India!
- Baahubali 2 The Conclusion Trailer: Sets Some Big Records Straight Away!
- 'U Turn' Gets Praised By Tollywood Celebrities Rana Daggubati & Naga Chaitanya
- Rajamouli Speaks Kannada, Confirms Baahubali Part 2 Release
- No Kannada Movie Ever Had A Craze Like Baahubali!
- Baahubali Review Out: Sudeep's Fans Not To Watch With High Expectations!
Rana Daggubatti has stepped back from Ram Gopal Varma's next venture Golusu. The recent reports says, the actor is not acting in the movie, since he is very busy working for SS Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali.
Recently, rumours scattered that Rana Daggubatti, will be taking up Ram Gopal Varma's script on a mafia backdrop entitled Golusu, but the latest reports says the actor has gave up the thought, since he is very busy working for his upcoming character Bhallala Deva in Baahubali which also stars Prabhas in an important role.
The actor is also working in the Bollywood movie Baby with Akshay Kumar and also has One Night Stand lined up with actress Sunny Leone. Now, will Ram Gopal Varma(RGV) wait for Rana Daagubati or cast any other actor? Let's wait for the more updates on the movie Golusu.
RGV, is presently looking forward for the release of Ice Cream 2 and also has few other projects in hand.