- REVEALED: Rashi Khanna's Role In Mohanlal's Villain
- PHOTOS: Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Allu Arjun & Other Tollywood Celebs Takes Part In Haritha Haram
- PHOTOS: Here Is How Your Favorite Tollywood Celebrities Celebrated Holi
- #IIFAUtsavam Day 1: Celebrities, Highlights & Winners List
- Party Scenes! Rashi Khanna Celebrates Her Birthday With Young Stars
- OH WOW! Rashi Khanna To Host A Grand Party For Industry Friends
Actress Rashi Khanna, who made her debut in Tollywood with movie Oohalu Gusagusalade, is successful in impressing the Telugu audience with her glamour and acting skills. The success of her first film has flooded her with several exciting offers down South. This Mumbai-based girl has already signed her second film in which she will be seen alongside Gopichand, one of hottest hunks in South.
Reports suggest that Rashi Khanna has recently signed to work with Gopichand in his upcoming movie, which is directed by Sahasam fame dialogue writer Radhakrishna Kumar and produced by Vamsikrishna Reddy and Pramod Uppalapati under the banner of UV Creations. This untitled movie, which was recently launched by Rebel Star Prabhas, will go on floors in Hyderabad in the last week of July.
Rashi Khanna is a Mumbai-based Model and she has featured in many commercials like TATA Sky, Alto 800, Domino's. She made her acting debut as John Abraham's wife Ruby Singh in his home production Madras Cafe. Later, she entered Tollywood with a cameo role in Akkineni family film Manam.
The model-turned-actress played the female lead alongside Naga Shourya and Srinivas Avasarala in Oohalu Gusagusalade, which gave her much-needed attention and break in the Telugu film industry. She has several offers, but she is making a careful selection.