- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-Wife Renu Desai Warns Fans Against Calling Son Akira Jr Power Star
- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
Power Star Pawan Kalyan might have divorced his ex-wife Renu Desai, but he has still maintained good relationship with her. According to her, he was supposed to attended the audio launch of her debut directorial venture Ishq Wala Love (IWL) on July 22, but he could not make it to the function due to back pain as well as busy shooting schedule. She is happy that he sent his best wishes for the team.
Renu Desai took to her Twitter page on July 21 to confirm the news about Pawan Kalyan not attending the music launch of Ishq Wala Love. She posted the photo of the audio CD signed by Pawan Kalyan with best wishes. The actress-turned-filmmaker wrote, "Pawan Kalyan garu is shooting&having back pain.he is unable to travel tomo for audio release.his wishes for IWL team."
Ishq Wala Love is a musical love story and it has nine songs composed by three music directors. Five writers have contributed lyrics for the film, while 14 singers rendered their voice for the songs. Renu Desai tweeted, "Music directors wala Ishq Wala Love...a huge thx to them for composing 9 melodious songs for #IWL#audiorelease 22nd. Lyric writers wala Ishq Wala Love.TY to them for giving such beautiful words for the songs#audiorelease#22nd july. (sic)"
Slated to hit the screens on September 26, Marathi movie Ishq Wala Love is also being dubbed and released in Telugu. Talking about its Telugu version, Renu Desai tweeted, "Telugu dubbing version details next 10days tarvatha chepptanu. inka konni perulu final chey ledhu."