- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Ram Gopal Varma's Latest Remarks About Nagarjuna Are Quite Surprising
- Sri Reddy Controversy: Ram Gopal Varma Comes Up With A Shocking Revelation!
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Sridevi Was An Unhappy Woman; Was Penniless When Boney Kapoor Came To Her Life: RGV's Open Letter
Tollywood is abuzz over controversies; if it is an actor or actress this time, a director or producer will be the talking point the next time.Guess who is in the controversy now?, Yes! It is none other than the thriller movies director Ram Gopal Varma(RGV) for his next upcoming Telugu movie Sridevi's first look poster which depicts a child in indecent,deviant and irrational beahaviour.
The director is facing legal trouble, for creating an indecent poster for his movie including a child. His trend setting movies are great works which have gathered appreciation in the Telugu industry, but his upcoming movie Sridevi's poster has failed impressing AP State Commission for Protection of Child Rights(SCPCR), and has put the filmmaker in sumoto case.
Addressing to media the Chairman of SCPCR, Achyuth Kumar told that the raise in minor rape cases, minor committing crimes and their involvement in deviant behaviours are the results of such films which have a negative impact on the minor's mind. Thus they have rejected the filmmakers poster, for violating woman's repect value in young minds.
Looking back at earlier movies like Sorry Teacher and 10th Class Story, which carried a similar story had created severe debate and objections after its release for involvement of a child in the movie. Now RGV's Sridevi is a story of student-teacher love relationship, which is quite unsual in South town.
Reacting to this the filmaker wrote, " "I don't understand what is so objectionable about the posters. I have a right to make a film about my real life experiences as a filmmaker,". The poster showed a young boy looking lustfully at the navel of a woman, which is not an acceptable behaviour of a child and it really impacts negatively on a minor's mind.