- J D Chakravarthy Is All Set To Enter The Wedlock At 46
- RGV Bids A Good Bye To Pawan Kalyan And His Fans
- MUST SEE: Most Controversial Tweets Of Tollywood Celebrities
- See What RGV Has To Say To His Alleged Ex, Urmila Matondkar On Her Marriage
- LOL! Sensational Hero Sampoornesh Babu's Punch To Ram Gopal Varma
- RGV Reviews Puri Jagannadh's Loafer, Calls Varun Tej The Next Megastar
- Most controversial episodes of the Tollywood in 2011
Filmmaker RGV's (Ram Gopal Varma) next Telugu film titled 'Spot' will be based on a chapter from his earlier movie Raktha Charitra. He revealed this in a video on his YouTube channel that, 'Spot' is a Telugu colloquial term used for murder plan by factionists.
Further he said,"I will never forget the incidents I came across and the people I met during the making of 'Raktha Charitra'. But I couldn't do even 10 percent justice to whatever I encountered in both parts of 'Rakht Charitra' due to several reasons."
RGV's earlier movie Rakthra Charitra is a biopic based on the life of factionist-turned-politician Paritala Ravi. The movie has soo many chapters like Mahabharat and one such chapher is about the murder of Obul Reddy by Paritala Ravi's henchmen. I have decided to turn the chapter into a movie, said the vigorous director.
He added that 'Spot' will depict the reasons and planning behind Reddy's murder in broad daylight in an apartment in Hyderabad.
"Obul Reddy's killing that shook the entire state Hyderabad, took place in 1996 in Masab Tank. I've learnt about everything behind this murder from the people who were involved in it recently. The details gave me goosebumps," Varma said.
RGV is yet to finalise the cast for the film, which is likely to go on floors soon.