- SIIMA Awards 2015 Nominations List Of Telugu Movies
- Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju To Release On Feb 6
- Adivi Sesh Playing Hero In PVP's Next Production
- Run Raja Run (10 Days) Second Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Run Raja Run (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Run Raja Run - Movie Review
- Nannaku Prematho Day 1 (Opening) Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Debutant director Sujeeth's Telugu movie Run Raja Run has received overwhelming opening and made superb collection at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Released in a limited number of screens, the Sharwanand and Seerat Kapoor starrer has beaten the three days collection record of last week's big-ticket release Alludu Seenu. Its per-screen average is far better than that of Siddharth's Jigarthanda.
Bellamkonda Srinivas and Samantha starrer Alludu Seenu had collected Rs 36.36 lakhs ($ 60,465) from 55 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Whereas Run Raja Run released in just 15 screens in the country. It has collected Rs 67.37 lakhs ($ 110,311) at the USA Box Office in its opening weekend. Its breakup is $ 3,605 in preview show on Thu, $ 23,086 on Fri, $ 53,158 on Sat and $ 30462 on Sun.
The per-screen average of Run Raja Run is even much better than that of the new Tamil movie Jigarthanda. Released in 20 screens in the country, the Siddharth and Lakshmi Menon starrer has raked in Rs 71.91 lakhs ($ 117,746) at the USA Box Office in the first weekend and its per-screen average is $ 5887. Whereas Run Raja Run has collected an average of $ 7354 per screen.