- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
Salman Khan's latest outing Kick, which released in theatres across on July 26, has been successful in impressing the film goers. But filmmaker Surender Reddy, who is the creator of its original version in Telugu, is not happy with the movie. The director feels that the Hindi remake did not do justice to his film or Salman Khan. He says the makers of the remake did not understand the spirit of the original.
After watching Kick, Surender Reddy, who is basking on the success of Race Gurram, took to his Facebook account to talk about it on Sunday. The director wrote, "Watched the Hindi remake of Kick. It definitely does not do justice to our original movie or to Salman. Kick would have been the biggest movie ever for Salman if the makers understood the spirit of Kick."
Produced and directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick also features Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez in lead roles, while Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty and Saurabh Shukla are in the important roles. The movie has collected Rs 83.83 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in three days.
Released in 2009, Telugu movie Kick and went on to be a Blockbuster success at the Tollywood Box Office and the biggest in the career of Ravi Teja, who played the lead role of an adrenaline junkie. Now, Surender Reddy and Ravi Teja are working together in a sequel to Kick and Kick 2 will go on floors after the release of the actor's upcoming movie Power.