- Samantha Gives A Fresh Update On Super Deluxe
- Video Alert! Samantha Akkineni And Rakul Preet Take The Fitness Challenge
- Mahanati Review: Keerthy Suresh Excels In This Befitting Tribute To Mahanati Savitri!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
- Narain To Play An Important Role In This Samantha Starrer!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
Entering Bollywood is not an easy job for girls with non-filmy background. So some girls have taken Tollywood as platform to hog the limelight, thereby grabbing the attention of Bollywood filmmaker. Asin, Ileana D'Cruz, Trisha, Kajal Aggarwal and few others are some of the examples for it. But Samantha says that she is not like them. She is contented with her career here.
Samantha, who was recently seen in Rabhasa, has got great recognition in a very short span of time. Following she huge success, she has also hiked her remuneration few times. In recent months, it is being speculated that she will also foray into Bollywood very soon. But the actress says that she is contented with South films and has no plans to make debut in Hindi movies.
Talking to an English daily, Samantha said, "I am happy with Telugu and Tamil films. I have good offers in hand, with good directors who are writing roles specially for me. I have my fans here. I don't need to leave all this and go to Bollywood to prove something. If it happens, it will happen naturally."
The year 2014 has been a great year for Samantha as all of her releases like Manam, Autonagar Surya, Alludu Seenu, Anjaan and Rabhasa have become hits at the Box Office. Now, she is busy with her Tamil projects like Kaththi, 10 Enradhukulla and Yenni Yezhu Naal. She will join Stylish Star Allu Arjun for the shooting of Trivikram Srinivas' new Telugu film.