- Will RC11 Be The Mega Comeback Of Mega Power Star Ram Charan?
- Bandla Ganesh All Praises For Ram Charan
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Ram Charan Teja's Upcoming Movie Titled 'My Name Is Raju'?
- Govindudu Andarivadele Completes 50 Days At Theatres
- Krishna Vamsi Salutes Gunasekhar for Rudhramadhevi
- Will Ram Charan's Bruce Lee Enter The List Of All Time Top 5 Telugu Movies?
Ram Charan Teja's latest outing Govindudu Andarivadele is one of the most-talked about and highly-anticipated Tollywood movies of 2014. Due its huge hype there was a great demand for its TV rights. As per the latest, its satellite rights have been sold for a whopping price, which is equal to that of Pawan Kalyan's Blockbuster film Attarintiki Daredi. It is the second highest price after Mahesh Babu's Aagadu.
According to the reports, several leading Telugu TV channels were in race for the satellite rights of Govindudu Andarivadele, but finally, it was Gemini that has bagged the rights. The TV channel has paid a bomb for the rights. If we are to go by the reports, its rights were sold for a whopping amount of Rs 9 crores.
Aagadu, which has fetched Rs 10 crores from its satellite rights, is topping the list of the all time highest price for the TV rights in Tollywood. Attarintiki Daredi was in the second place with its rights sold for Rs 9 crores. Having fetched the same amount, Govindudu Andarivadele has landed in the second place with the Pawan Kalyan starrer. This shows the growing popularity of Ram Charan Teja.
Govindudu Andarivadele (GAV) is family drama film, which has been written and directed by Krishna Vamsi and produced by Bandla Ganesh under the banner Parameswara Art Productions. Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal are playing lead roles in the film, while Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Rahman and Adarsh Balakrishna appear in important roles. The film is scheduled to release in theatres on October 1.