TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Akkineni family drama Manam is one of the most-awaited movies in Telugu. Except the release of first look of late Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, the makers have kept everything under the wraps, which has created a lot of curiosity among the film goers. Recently, the first look of actress Shriya Saran, who is playing an important role in it, has been allegedly leaked on the internet.
A few months ago, the makers of Manam have released the first look of the movie. In the poster, late Akkineni Nageswara Rao is seen in child's attire, while Naga Chaitanya appears as an elderly person sitting on the chair. Nagarjuna is featured as a middle aged man. The leaked picture of the film shows Shriya Saran as a middle aged conservative and traditional lady through her costumes and expressions.
Manam is a comedy drama, which is written and directed by Vikram Kumar and produced by late Akkineni Nageswara Rao and his son Nagarjuna under the banner of Annapurna Studios. Anoop Rubens is composing music for the film, while Harshavardan has written dialogues. PS Vinod has handled the cinematography for it. The principal shooting of the film began on 7 June 2013, and the team has almost wrapped the filming before the death of ANR.