- Siddharth & The 'Wink Girl' Priya Varrier Pose For A Selfie!
- 'Dileep Is Fondly Called As 'Rakshasanadikan', Says Actor Siddharth!
- Team Kammarasambhavam Thanks Actor Siddharth!
- Ashok Kumar's Death: Kollywood In A State Of Shock!
- The House Next Door Movie Review: 'Pure' Frights That Will Give You Sleepless Nights!
- Dileep Joins The New Schedule Of Kammarasambhavam!
It is already known that Malayalam movie Bangalore Days is being remade in Telugu and PVP Cinema and Dil Raju are jointly producing this multi-lingual remake, which is likely to be directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. Now, the makers are reportedly considering the names of a few young Telugu actors for the lead roles and Siddharth, Nani, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are the top contenders for their list.
Written and directed by Anjali Menon, Bangalore Days is a romantic comedy entertainer that revolves around the story of three cousins, who set out to fulfill their Bangalore dreams. The film features an ensemble cast of Dulquer Salmaan, Fahadh Faasil, Nivin Pauly, Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy Menon, Isha Talwar and Nithya Menen in the lead roles. It has become the biggest money spinner in Mollywood Box Office in 2014.
The makers of the Telugu remake of Bangalore Days are currently on a hunt for suitable actors for it. Sources close to Dil Raju say that the producer has a few names of young stars, who fit the bill perfectly. He wants to cast Siddharth, Nani, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha for the lead in the remake. These actors have not seen the Malayalm film yet. The sources add that Raju is expected to hold a special screening for them to get their consent for its Telugu version.