- When Janhvi Kapoor Got A Panic Attack After Someone Commented 'She Can't Act'!
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Sridevi Would've Been So Glad To See Arjun Kapoor Caring For Janhvi Keeping All The Bitterness Aside
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
- Unaffected By Sridevi's Death, Nose Surgery & Nepotism! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For Vogue Cover
According to reports, RGV had renamed the title of his upcoming movie to 'Sridevi' from 'Savitri'.
The movie poster has a young boy seeing a women's navel lustily. It became a flaming issue prompting State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (SCPCR) to put the filmmaker in sumoto case.
Now, the movie's name has put the director into another controversy. Actress Sridevi has filed a cease and desist notice on the filmmaker for using her name as the title of his film.
Reports confirm that Sridevi even demanded that the filmmaker should issue an unconditional apology for using her name without her consent. She also demanded a response to the notice within three days.
Now, will director will again change the title of the movie or send an unconditional apology to the actress? Only time will tell.