- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Parmanu Review: This Story Of India's Glory Fails To Translate Into A Pulsating Watch On Celluloid!
- INTERVIEW: Parmanu Is Not A Patriotic Film, It's An Engaging Thriller - John Abraham
- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- John Abraham: I Am Not A Narcissistic Person By Nature; I Am A Middle Class Person
- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
Ace director SS Rajamouli's father Vijayendra Prasad, who is one of the renowned scriptwriters in Telugu, has written a story for actor-turned-producer John Abraham's upcoming movie. The writer himself has confirmed news to an English daily. He says that he has given the Bollywood actor a fresh script and it is not a remake of Samarasimha Reddy or any other Telugu movie.
It was rumoured that John Abraham had bought the remake rights of Vijayendra Prasad's Telugu film Samarasimha Reddy. Talking about the reports, the scriptwriter said that the Bollywood actor had approached him for a story for his Hindi film and he has given him a good one. Meanwhile, he slammed the reports stating, "It is not Samarasimha Reddy."
Vijayendra Prasad does not have any information about the cast and crew of John Abraham's upcoming Bollywood movie. "I don't know anything about the other details of the film. He asked me for a good subject and I provided it. It is not a remake of any Telugu film," the Times Of India quotes him as saying.
Earlier, Vijayendra Prasad has written script for Blockbusters movies like like Magadheera, Yamadonga, Vikramarkudu and Chatrapati. It was rumoured earlier this year that he had met Salman Khan in Mumbai and narrated a story. The actor loved it and accepted to work in that film. But so far, there is no news about its announcement. The story for John's film will be his first Hindi script.