- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Director Owned The Year - Rajamouli, Advait, Saket Or Ravi?
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 100 Days Kerala Collections
- Here's Why Baahubali 2 Failed To Beat Mohanlal Starrer Pulimurugan’s Record!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 85 Days Kerala Collections
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
After enjoying a long break, ace filmmaker SS Rajamouli has resumed the shooting of his magnum opus Baahubali. The team is busy shooting the same scenes that were disrupted by rain last year. Confirming the news on Sunday, the Eega helmer hopes that the weather works in favour of the film this time.
SS Rajamouli took to his Facebook page on Sunday and shared a picture featuring him having lunch with other members of the movie Baahubali on the set. The director said, "Back on sets of Baahubali and enjoying production breakfast after a long time. Shooting the same scene after a year as it was disrupted by rains last time. Re Erected the massive set. Hope the weather supports us this time. Happy Sunday guys."
Baahubali is one of the most-anticipated Telugu films and it is also touted to be the most expensive Telugu film. The shooting of the film started at Rock Gardens in Kurnool from 6 July 2013. Later, the film unit has shot war sequences at a specially-erected set in Ramoji film city to shoot from 23 December 2013 until 5 March 2014. The team had taken a break of a couple of months.
The movie features an ensemble cast of Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamanna Bhatia, Ramya Krishnan and Sathyaraj in important roles. The movie is expected to hit the screens across the globe in 2015.