- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
All of us are aware of the earlier reports on cyclone 'Hudhud', which has massively disturbed the people in Andhra Pradesh. The ongoing effect of cyclone has also impacted the Telugu film industry movies like Current Theega and Ishq Wala Love postponed its releasing dates.
The cyclone has damaged Vizag and the surrounding villages. The top stars of the industry are donating funds and supporting the victims of Hudhud. Actor, Pawan Kalyan donated 50 lakhs, to the victims who were affected by the cyclone . He wrote, " I am deeply anguished by the calamity that has swept through Vizag and Uttara Andhra. The plight of lakhs of people who have been destabilised is unimaginable".
The actor further wrote, "My heart aches for them, it is in times like these that we should step forward beyond parties and politics and come together as one force to overcome this calamity".