- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
- Here's How To Rock The Red Carpet Bollywood Style! View Pictures
- Here's What Sunny Leone Has To Say About Motherhood & How It Changed Her Life!
- WOW! Sunny Leone To Get A Wax Figurine At Madame Tussauds!
Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, who is foraying into Tollywood with Current Teega, has recently completed the shooting of mass number for the Telugu movie. Dressed up in a lungi, the Indo-Candian star shook leg with actor Manchu Manoj for the song, which is said to have been inspired from Hindi song 'Lungi dance' in Superstar Shahrukh Khan's hit movie Chennai Express.
Sunny Leone is said to be playing a teacher in Current Teega. Shedding her glam quotient, the actress is appearing in a traditional avatar. She will be seen a few scenes as well as a song sequence. Recently, she joined the film unit for the shooting of the movie in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, where the makers of the movie had erected a grand set for the filming of her special number with Manoj.
Excited Sunny Leone took part in the shooting and sizzled with hero Manchu Manoj for the song. The makers of the film were very impressed with Sunny's acting and dancing skills. After she completed the shooting, Manchu Manoj and his father Dr Mohan Babu felicitated the actress and her husband Daniel Webber with a golden garland as a token of appreciation for Sunny's cameo. Sunny looked traditional in a white saree, diamond danglers and bindi.
Current Teega is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by Manchu Vishnu. The makers of the movie have released the first look of Sunny Leone's lungi dance. Continue to see it in the slideshow.
Sunny Leone's Lungi Dance
Actress Sunny Leone shook her leg for Current Teega. She was seen doing lungi dance with Manchu Manoj for the mass song from the film at a grand set erected in in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
Sunny's Stint On Bigg Boss
Sunny Leone came a long way in the film industry after her debut in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss. The actresses has been successful in now established herself as one of the most sought after actresses in India today.
Sunny's Acting Debut In Indian cinema
After her stint on Bigg Boss, Sunny Leone made her acting debut in Indian cinema with Hindi film Jism 2, which became a big hit the Box Office and got her much-needed break in the industry.
Sunny's Horrex Film
Later, Sunny Leone featured in Shootout at Wadala and Jackpot, but it is the horrex film Ragini MMS 2 made her very popular, besides flooding her several new exciting offers.
Sunny's Current Projects
Sunny Leone has five big-ticket Hindi projects like Tina and Lolo, Mastizaade, Patel Rap and Leela. She is also currently hosting the seventh season of Splitsvilla. Recently, she featured in the music video of 'Saree Wali Girl' sung by Punjabi singer Girik Aman.
Sunny's Item Song In Vadacurry
Sunny Leone made her entry into the South Indian film industry with an item number in Tamil movie Vadacurry, which has impressed the viewers in South India.
Sunny Leone Walks Ramp At IIJW
Sunny Leone walked the ramp at the Indian Jewellery Fashion Week (IIJW) 2014. She looked like a tribal queen in her gorgeous costume and jewelry.