- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Superstar Rajinikanth was in Hyderabad to promote the Telugu version of Lingaa, which is releasing worldwide tomorrow(Dec 12). The legendary actor at the event has apologized to all his Telugu fans, since he could not participate and raise the fund for Memu Seitham.
We are aware that, there were serious damages in Hyderabad due to Hudhud cylcone. There was a telethon organised by Telugu film industry on 30th of November to raise funds for the Chief Minister relief fund and many Tamil stars also attended the event. But, Thailava was missing, since he was very busy wrapping up Lingaa.
Further Rajini said "I regret for not to join memu saidham program. I also apologize to you. I regret for affected people by storm. I will intimate the relief fund to them soon. I inform you that details once I will be go back to Chennai".
Meanwhile, Lingaa has been creating huge expectations in fans and whether the movie meets these should be seen.!