- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
Superstar Rajinikanth has donated Rs. 5 lakhs to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Relief Fund. There were serious damages caused in the surroundings of Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam districts of North Coastal Andhra due to Hudhud cyclone and the relief fund will help in re-constructing these areas.
Thalaiva who visited Andhra Pradesh to promote Telugu version of Lingaa, apologized for his absence in Memu Saitham; the fund raiser telethon organised by Telugu film industry. As promised, Rajinikanth has now donated Rs. 5 lakh rupees to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Relief Fund.
The Telugu version of the Lingaa movie, did record-breaking collection at Andhra Pradesh and Nizam box office on the first day of its release. It is reported that Lingaa's Telugu version of Lingaa has broken the records of Robo.
Lingaa (Telugu) has approximately collected Rs. 20 crores in Andhra Pradhesh and Nizam in the first week, while Robo the dubbed version of Tamil movie Endhiran had collected Rs. 15 crores.