- Ashish Vidhyarthi, Sonali Kulkarni & Anchal Sabharwal In Tamanna!
- Bhiubai 'Anuja Sathe' All Set To Rule The Small Screen!
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Gorgeous Photo Shoot For HELLO! India
- ON SETS: Ravi Teja-Tamannaah's Bengal Tiger Exclusive Pics
- Tamannaah Denies Her Act In Ram Charan's Bruce Lee
- Tamannaah Bhatia Sizzles On JFW Magazine Cover
Ace filmmaker SS Rajamouli has teamed up with actress Tamanna Bhatia for the first time in his upcoming bilingual Baahubali, which is simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil. The director is so impressed with the latter's potential that he feels the actress is a value addition to the mega-budget project starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles.
Tamanna Bhatia recently joined the shooting of the movie Baahubali. On Saturday (June 28), SS Rajamouli took to his Twitter page to share his experience with the actress. The filmmaker tweeted, "Working for first time with Tamannaah. Very impressed with her grasping and performance. She is a value addition to #Baahubali (sic)."
The actress is playing princess Avantika in the film Baahubali. On collaborating with the filmmaker, Tamanna said the experience was "nothing short of dream". On Saturday, the actress posted on her Twitter page, "Nothing short of a dream working with the brilliant @ssrajamouli , feel extremely lucky to be a part of #Baahubali, eagerly await the next schedule."
Baahubali is produced with a whopping budget of Rs 100 crore by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni. The movie features Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar and Adivi Sesh in important roles Sudeep is making a cameo appearance in the film, which is expected to hit the marquee April 2015.