- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- Hey Jude Movie Review: An Endearing Film With Laudable Performances!
- #SuchiLeaks! This Is What Sanchita Shetty, Parvathy Nair And Others Have To Say!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Mani Ratnam's Ayutha Ezhuthu Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Pulimurugan's Big Record, Trisha Krishnan's Mollywood Debut & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- WOW! Trisha Krishnan To Make Her Mollywood Debut With Nivin Pauly-Shyamaprasad Movie!
Popular actress Trisha Krishnan, who had gone missing from the action in Tollywood for the last couple of years, is all set to return to the Telugu film industry. Interestingly, the South Indian actress, who has starred with almost all leading actors in Telugu, will share screen space with actor Nandamuri Balakrishna for the first time in her comeback movie. Her mother Uma gushes that she has a plum role in it.
Talking about Trisha's comeback, Uma Krishnan confirmed her role in Balakrishna's movie, but she declined to divulge more details about the film. "Trisha has a fabulous role in the movie. In fact, she has been waiting to get back to Telugu cinema with a powerful role. Whether it was Varsham, Athadu or Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule... Trisha has always had great roles that made her a household name in Andhra Pradesh," the TOI quotes the actress' mom as saying.
Meanwhile, Uma Krishnan added, "Well, Trisha has shared the screen with all the superstars of Telugu cinema - having acted with the likes of Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas, Venkatesh and Nagarjuna - except Balakrishna. She was supposed to act with him a couple of times earlier but things did not materialise. So she is very pleased that things fell into place this time."
Balakrishna has scored a big success with his recent release Legend and the casting of the female lead for his next film had created lot of curiosity among the film goers. Reports suggest that it was Balayya's idea to rope in Trisha for the movie. Before suggesting her name to the director, the actor himself spoke to the actress about the film on phone and got her oral consent. Later, Satyadev, who is directing the flick, went to Chennai to narrate the script to her.