- Ulavacharu Biryani - Movie Review
- Un Samayal Arayil (Un Samayal Araiyil) Review
- To Act With Prakash Raj Is A Very Big Deal: Samyuktha Hornad
- Ulvacharu Biryani Is Not A Copy Of Salt N Pepper: Prakash Raj
- Prakash Raj's Un Samayal Arayil Ready For Release
- Birthday Boy Prakash Raj's Un Samayal Arayil First Look Released
Actor Prakash Raj describes his forthcoming Telugu directorial venture Ulavacharu Biryani as a sumptuous meal with all the right ingredients to woo audiences to cinemas. The actor-turned-director, who is currently busy promoting the movie, is waiting to know the viewers' response for his film, which is scheduled to release in theatres across the globe on June 6.
Ulavacharu Biryani features Prakash Raj and Sneha in lead roles. Tejas, Samyuktha Hornad, Poorna, Thambi Ramaiah, Elango Kumaravel feature in it in important roles. Prakash Raj said, "My film is a like a full course meal. I believe I have cooked a sumptuous meal that is sure to attract audiences to cinemas. It has all the ingredients of a tasty meal and it's now for the audience to tell me whether it tastes good or not."
Produced by Prakash Raj, Ulavacharu Biryani is the remake of Malayalam film Salt N Pepper. The film will also be released in Tamil as Un Samayal Arrayal and in Kannada as Oggarane. Directed by Aashiq Abu, the Malayalam film revolves around the story of a few foodies, whose fondness of food bonds them together. Food plays an important role in the film. With the movie slated to hit the screens this Friday, it should be seen whether Prakash Raj's recipe will be able to impress the viewers or not.