- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
Telugu movie Manam successfully completed 100 days in theatres. Manam was released in 350 screens overseas and 1500 screens worldwide. The blockbuster movie is now celebrating double dhamaka. Akkineni family is extremely happy about Manam's successful 100 days in theatres.
Elated reports confirms that 'Manam' has completed 100 days on Saturday (30.08.14). The Telugu drama is directed by Vikram Kumar. The movie starred Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya along with Shriya Saran and Samantha in the lead roles. Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan, Akkineni Akhil and Nagarjuna's wife Akkineni Amala made cameo appearances in the film.
The family entertainer movie collected 7.97 crores in its first two days of release in Andhra Pradesh. Manam did well at box office not only in Andhra Pradesh but also worlwide. Nagarjuna Akkineni overwhelmed with the happiness-tweeted "#ANR livesON 100days of MANAM/feeling emotional and missing Amma & nana terribly/thank you my friends for giving father a glorious inning:)".
Written and directed by Vikram Kumar, film is partly a period drama, focusing on various time periods between 1920 to the 2013 and it deals with the concepts of rebirth and eternal love. Interestingly the attempt at displaying three generations in the movie has impressed the film goers.