- Interview: Navdeep Clocks Decade In Films, Not Too Satisfied
- Power, Anukshanam 3 Days Collection At USA Box Office
- Anukshanam - Movie Review
- Mohan Babu's Review: Anukshanam Is Most Intense Movie Of RGV
- RGV Did A Lot Of Research On Serial Killers For Anukshanam: Vishnu Manchu
- Power Vs Anukshanam: Vishnu Manchu To Lock Horns With Ravi Teja
- Vishnu Manchu Launches Rural Health Scheme
- RGV-Vishnu's Anukshanam To Release In Malayalam As Killer
- Aagadu, Power, Anukshanam High On Police Quotient
- Anukshanam Is The Most Tiring Film Of My Career: Vishnu Manchu
- Vishnu Manchu’s Anukshanam Set To Hit Screens On September 12
- Tejaswi's First Tryst With Duet In Debut Tamil Film Holi
- Vishnu Manchu Makes Sensational Remarks About Heroes, Throws A Challenge At Them
Actor Vishnu Manchu is happy with the response to his latest Telugu thriller Anukshanam, which hit the screens across the globe on September 13. The actor-cum-producer has been getting appreciation from all quarters for his role as a police officer in hunt for a serial killer in the crime thriller movie.
In a statement to the media, Vishnu Manchu said, "We were quite confident that the film will thrill the audience and we are thankful it worked. I have been getting calls from everybody in the industry appreciating my performance. In the US, it just opened in 13 screens and in India at a mere 350 screens (unlike his earlier films such as Denikaina Ready and Doosukeltha that were released in over 800 to 900 screens)."
Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, Anukshanam was sold to distributors through film auctioning. It was released in a limited number of screens and Vishnu did not mind as it was made on a low budget. The actor said, "The budget of the film was also minuscule compared to my earlier films like Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda, which was made with a budget of Rs 30 crore, while Anukshanam was made on just 20 percent of it.
Besides Vishnu Manchu, Anukshanam also stars Navdeep, Tejaswi Madivada, Madhu Shalini and Revathi in important roles. The movie has garnered positive reviews and ratings from film critics, while movie buffs gave it thumbs up. We bring you film critics' verdict on the movie. Continue to see the same in the slideshow.
FilmiBeat - Rating: 3
Anukshanam is a good psycho thriller movie that has ever been made in Tollywood. It is a grand treat for the lovers of crime thrillers. It is one of the best directorial ventures of Ram Gopal Varma. Vishnu is sure to rock the viewers. Don't miss it, if you are a fan of crime thrillers.
Idlebrain - Rating: 3
It's a dark film and is definitely not for weak hearted. Anukshanam is a film that has chances to appeal to the movie lovers who like this genre.
Indiaglitz - Rating: 3.25
For those of you wishing to watch Vishnu in an extended role, Anukshanam disappoints a bit because Vishnu is as less larger-than-life as he can be. He delivers a decent performance showing the right emotion.
Times Of India Rating: 2.5
Considering the fact the RGV dealt with the mind of a serial killer, Anukshanam had so much potential to be a truly edgy film; however, it just ends up being loud and gruesome.
123telugu - Rating: 3.25
Anukshanam is surely RGV's better films in the recent past. Interesting set up, racy narration and superb performance by Vishnu are huge assets. On the flip side, simple loop holes and a hurried up climax spoil the fun to an extent. Finally, if you go in without expectations and go with the mood of the film, you will surely end up liking this decent psycho thriller.
Gulte - Rating: 3.25
If you're a regular complainant about Telugu films, you must watch Anukshanam. And if you're not, still you should watch Anukshanam. It's not a routine Telugu film you get to watch every now and then.