- Vishnu Manchu Makes Sensational Remarks About Heroes, Throws A Challenge At Them
- Amala Paul Approached For Vishnu Manchu's Next
- Dynamite Movie Review: Decent Thriller
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchu Manoj-Pranathi Reddy Marriage Highlights
- NOT TO MISS: Unseen And Adorable Pics From Manchu Manoj Groom Ceremony
- Manchu Manoj Pelli Koduku Ceremony : Balakrishna's Dubsmash And More
Actor-turned-producer Vishnu Manchu, who is set to release his next Telugu movie Anukshanam on September 13, announced the launch of rural health scheme in five villages in Chandragiri mandal. The son of Dr Mohan Babu made this announcement at an event in Thirupati on Monday, September 8. The aim is to enhance access to health services in the backward regions.
In a statement released to the media, Vishnu Manchu says, "Our vision is good health and healthy life for all. We want them to lead a healthy life so that they can focus on their livelihood. In fact, health, sanitation and hygiene are vital for economic productivity and these are areas which need attention right now in a rural setting."
Vishnu Manchu said that an important aspect of the services is to record the medical diagnosis and treatment history of the beneficiaries, which will help the doctors provide better care in future. He added, "So the data of thousands of villagers will be stored and can be retrieved by them whenever they want and also every year they can compare their health statistics."
Students of Sree Vidyanikethan, owned by Vishnu's actor father Mohan Babu, will work as volunteers in the scheme as part of the institution's social responsibility team 'Army Green'. By 2015, Vishnu hopes to cover '100 villages through the scheme'.