- Employee Fired After News Channel's Rift With Hero Ram
- Here Is Why Ram Was Upset With News Channel's Review Of Nenu Sailaja
- CONFIRMED: Mammootty Back In Tamil With Ram's Peranbu
- Party Scenes! Rashi Khanna Celebrates Her Birthday With Young Stars
- Hero Ram In Premam Remake
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- National Award 2018 Winners List: Sridevi Wins Best Actor Award, Pankaj, Divya Make It To The List
Telugu film industry is filled with many gadget freaks and they often speak out their minds about the new product they buy or a new product is launched in the market. This was the exact scene when Apple launched the next must-have device: a wearable computer called the Apple Watch yesterday (September 9). Some Tollywood stars have fallen in love with this watch and are dreaming to buy it as early as possible.
This morning, few Telugu celebrities took to their Twitter page to talk about the Apple Watch. Ram Pothineni tweeted, "Hmmm.. interesting stuff..impressed ... I think I'll buy the Apple.............................. Stock!!! N get the Moto 360.. ;p But seriously impressive stuff..the only Sad part about Apple products n Apps is that they work the best only in the USA.. (sic)"
Taapsee Pannu wrote, "The gadget freak in me has been reignited. Apple watch! U got to be on my wrist soon! Not a huge fan of watches but this is DIFFERENT!"
Hansika Motwani wrote, "Just saw the live launch of apple iPhone 6 ... Dam ! it's a crazy piece !!! Need one the soonest #AppleAddict"
Harish Shankar tweeted, "Such a smart idea of portraying all whatsApp features in IOS 8 Apple is smart in business & technology;"
Apple watch..😃😄😜😝..shabbaaa.. pic.twitter.com/6mZiv3bvxS— vennela kishore (@vennelakishore) September 9, 2014
Subbaraju tweeted, "Apple watch probably took Apple to the the next level in innovation."
Nikhil Siddhartha wrote, "IPhone 6- Great marketing team blindfolding ppl nd selling ancient tech 4 exorbitant prices. My Samsung Glxy note 3 will be > iPhone 8 also