- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
- Ramesh Aravind's Next Gets Kamal Haasan's Movie Title; 'Pushpaka Vimana'
- Is Kamal Haasan Acting In Shivarajkumar-Sudeep's Kali?
- SHOCKING! Balachandra Menon Thrashes Kamal Hassan, Calls Him Insane!
- Jeethu Joseph Unhappy About Drishyam Hindi Remake!
- FRESH NEWS: Shivarajkumar Invites Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan & Dhanush For Daughter's Wedding!
Many leading Telugu stars like Chiranjeevi, SS Rajamouli, Rana Daggubati, Allu Arjun, Nani, Nikhil Siddhartha have watched Akkineni family drama film Manam at the grand premiere on May 22 and appreciated the makers' efforts in the movie. Kamal Hassan seems to be the first Tamil actor to watch it. The South Indian Superstar could not stop crying while watching late legendary Telugu actor on screen.
See Photos: Kamal Hassan With ANR
Kamal Hassan has watched Manam at a special screening held in Chennai earlier this week. The actor was touched by the sentimental scenes in the film. Especially, tears were spotted rolling down his cheeks, while watching the portions of late actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao. He was also awed by the performances of other leading actors like Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya Saran.
After watching Manam, Kamal Hassan spoke to the media persons and gushed his feelings about the film. He said, "I am a big fan of Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Manam has boosted my devotion to him further. It is such a beautiful and feel good film. While everyone was laughing, I became emotional remembering my bond with ANR."
Produced by Annapurna Studios, Manam is a befitting send off and a tribute by his son Nagarjuna to him. Kamal Hassan added, "I am very happy that Akkineni family has made this film as a befitting farewell for the legendary actor. ANR lives on in Manam. As an ANR fan, I thank Akkineni family for making such a wonderful film."