- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Officer Review: It's High Time Ram Gopal Varma Starts Concentrating On Scriptwriting!
- Mohanlal And Nagarjuna To Team Up For The First Time?
- Officer Box Office Preview: Will Nagarjuna's Movie Click With The Audience?
- With Officer Set To Release, Here's A Look At The BO Performances Of Nagarjuna's Last 5 Films
It is well known that Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna's younger son Akhil, who starred as child artiste in the Telugu movie Sisindri, is all set to make his debut as hero soon. Ever since he announced his decision, the speculations are being made about the actress whom he would romance in his first film. The latest buzz in the film nagar is that he will team up with megastar Chiranjeevi's niece in the movie.
Akhil Akkineni will be launched as hero in 2015. He has been undergoing rigourous training in acting, fighting and dancing. He is also doing few short films to test his skills. His first short film, which will be released soon, features mega brother Nagababu's daughter Niharika Konidela alongside him. Reports suggest that this short film is being directed by ace filmmaker SS Rajamouli's son Karthikeya.
Sources from the industry feel that Nagarjuna has several plans for Akhil's launch. He is well aware that many aspiring filmmakers are making it big with their short films released on Youtube before they actually start their career. So the King star also wants his son to garner attention of young audience through his short films before he debut as a hero. He reportedly has plans to rope in Niharika Konidela for his debut film.