- Masss(Massu Engira Masilamani) Movie Review: Entertainment Guaranteed!
- Yuvan Has Compensated In 'Masss' As He Disappointed Me In 'Biriyani': Venkat Prabhu
- I Am The New Landmark Director Of Tamil Cinema: Venkat Prabhu
- Vai Raja Vai Movie Review: A Half Baked Thriller!
- Vai Raja Vai: When Aishwarya Told Yuvan That She Will Replace Him With Someone Else!
- Yuvan Shankar Raja's Third Wedding Takes Place Without His Father Ilaiyaraaja
Predominent South Indian Music director Illaiyaraaja's son Yuvan Shankar Raja has officially converted to Islam religion a few days ago. The speculations are unclear till now, Yuvan had recently composed background scores for Govindudu Andarivadele which starred Ram Charan Teja and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles.
The young recognised music director has converted to Islam, after his mother's death, also it is also reported that her death was his inspiration for convertion. Yuvan has now changed his name to Abdul Haliq, which will be used in forthcoming Maass starring Suriya.
The versatile composer has nearly worked in over 100 films, his music is always appreciated for being different and innovative. He was the who, to start 'era of remixes', Yuvan is oftenly referred as Rockstar and the 'Youth Icon of Tamil Film music'.
Yuvan, multi-talented music director is also a playback singer, he has sung almost 80 songs till now, says sources. Well, it is not surprising to his fans since, the legendary music director AR Rahman's original name was Dileep Kumar before he converted to Islam.