TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Trivikram Srinivas, who is setting up a league of his own when it comes to his movie titles, has come up with another unique title for his next.
It comes with a tagline Anasuya Ramalingam Versus Anand Vihari, hinting us about the story line of the film.
This indeed grabbed the eyeballs of movie buffs and is already making them wait for the film. The film also features Premam fame Anupama Parameshwaran, who is reportedly playing the second female lead.
The shooting of this film will start in the last week of September and hit the screens in 2016 Pongal race.
The film will bee produced by Radha Krishna on Harika and Haasini Productions, who produced Son Of Satyamurthy and Julayi with Trivikram earlier.
This marks the third film of Samantha and Trivikram in a line.
Samantha and Nithin are pairing up for the first time.
Anirudh Ravichander, popular Tamil music director, is venturing into Telugu films for the first time with this film.