TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Ahuti Prasad, the senior most supporting actor of Telugu film industry passed away on Sunday, January 4. It is reported that, the actor was suffering from Cancer.
He took his last breath at a private hospital in Hyderabad. The sudden demise of the actor has put Tollywood in shock. According to the sources, the actor's family members had kept his health issues away from the public. Ahuti Prasad was rushed to KIMS hospital early morning yesterday, January 4 due to health problems and passed away while undergoing the treatment.
Ahuti Prasad made his entry to Tollywood through Vikram, the debut movie of Nagarjuna. Later the actor acted in the movie titled 'Ahuti' which gave him great popularity and thus he became Ahuti Prasad.
The talented actor has acted in nearly 120 Telugu movies and he has also acted in a couple of Tamil movies. The veteran actor has received Nandi Award for Best Villain for the film Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu in 2003 and for Best Character Actor for the film Chandamama in 2008.