TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ahuti Prasad, the senior most supporting actor of Telugu film industry passed away on Sunday, January 4. It is reported that, the actor was suffering from Cancer.
He took his last breath at a private hospital in Hyderabad. The sudden demise of the actor has put Tollywood in shock. According to the sources, the actor's family members had kept his health issues away from the public. Ahuti Prasad was rushed to KIMS hospital early morning yesterday, January 4 due to health problems and passed away while undergoing the treatment.
Ahuti Prasad made his entry to Tollywood through Vikram, the debut movie of Nagarjuna. Later the actor acted in the movie titled 'Ahuti' which gave him great popularity and thus he became Ahuti Prasad.
The talented actor has acted in nearly 120 Telugu movies and he has also acted in a couple of Tamil movies. The veteran actor has received Nandi Award for Best Villain for the film Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu in 2003 and for Best Character Actor for the film Chandamama in 2008.