TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Allu Arjun-Trivikram's project, which is tentatively titled as Son Of Satyamurty has been one of the most awaited films of the year. Samantha is pairing up with Allu Arjun for the first time and the combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram had already a hit, Julayi, to their credit.
Allu Arjun, who is fondly known as Bunny is riding high with the success of his last release Race Gurram. Also, it is known that Sam and Trivikram had delivered an all time highest grosser of Telugu film industry. All these positive points of this interesting combination has raised the expectations on Son Of Satyamurty to the real high.
But here is a major blow to the team. M S Narayana's untimely death had caused the team a severe dilemma. M S who is playing an important role in the film had completed the shooting of his part but the dubbing is still due. This has become a great worry to the director Trivikram Srinivas these days.
Trivikram and Bunny has been closely scrutinizing the mimicry artists to dub for M S in his usual style. But this task has become the most tiring job for the hero and the director of late. It is undoubtedly a difficult act to catch hold of the exact timing of M S Narayana. He is gifted with that punch in his comedy and it is not really easy to imitate him.
A reliable source from the team revealed that they are zeroing in it on comedian and mimicry artist Siva Reddy to dub for M S Narayana. However, if it doesn't come close to the M S style, it is surely a big trouble for the film. Let us wait and see how the tough task master, Trivikram, come over this problem.