- Will Shankar’s 2.O Give Him The Much Needed Hit?
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- No More Remake Movies; Dubbing Becomes Official In KFI!
- Take A Look At What Foreigners Think About Vikram's 'I'
- 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu) And Gopala Gopala Collections Are Phenomenal So Far: SS Rajamouli
- 'I' Director Shankar's Top 10 Movies
Andhra Pradesh helps Vikram's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu). Yes, the Telugu version Manoharudu, has grabbed huge amount at Andhra Pradesh and Telagana box office. After, receiving a mixed response from critics, many thought the movie to be a flop. But, the box office reports tells something else! It is for the first time in history that, 'I' movie's dubbing version has been sold out at 30 crores. This record has broke all the earlier records including Rajinikanth's Lingaa.
Shankar's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu) starring Vikram and Amy Jackson has shown a very decent growth at the first day at box office collecting Rs. 7 crores. Having opening up with a overwhelming response, Manoharudu had a tough comepetition with Pawan-Venkatesh starrer 'Gopala Gopala'. Manoharudu collected approximately Rs 15 crores at second day at box office.
Now, has surpassed to collect Rs. 1.32 crores in Krishna district, which is a phenomenal opening for any dubbed movie. VIkram's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu) revolves around true love, action and revenge. Both Vikram and Amy Jackson have a strong screen space. The main attraction in the movie is Vikram's acting in four different characters. His 3 years dedication and hard work to the movie has mesmerized the viewers.
Overall, Andhra Pradesh people have given thumbs up for Vikram's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu).