TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Baahubali officially becomes the industry hit of Telugu cinema rewriting the records of 82 years of Telugu cinema history. Pawan Kalyan's Attariniki Daredi is the current all time highest grosser in Telugu with 83 crores and Baahubali has surpassed it with just 4 days of collections.
Baahubali joined 200 crore club after its first Monday and has collected more than 83 crore gross with its Telugu version alone.
The final margin with which Baahubali hoists its flag as the new industry hit will easily be double the previous industry hit Attarintiki Daredi, opined a trade observer.
It is expected to cross the records of Pawan Kalyan starrer Attarintiki Daredi but doing it this soon is huge, a Telugu movie buff stated.
While Magadheera took 9 days to beat Pokiri records and Attarintiki Daredi took around 23-25 days to cross Magadheera, Baahubali just needed 4 days to rewrite the history, a trade analyst tweeted.