TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Ram Charan, who was last seen in 'Govindudu Andarivadele' has not signed up for his next project yet. But, it is known that the pre-production works of his next project with Sreenu Vaitla are at brisk pace. Adding spice to this enticing combination, Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan were brought on board to pen the story and dialogues for this untitled film.
The writers duo, who earlier had differences with Sreenu Vaitla went out and gave a statement that they would never work with him in future. But it is all past now. Ram Charan managed to settle down the rifts between the director and the writers with his noble words.
Apparently, Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan also released a statement confirming the reports. Gopi Mohan said he was very impressed by the way Charan brought Kona-Vaitla together with a noble heart. He appreciated the effort Charan has put in to get them all together for the project. He also assured that their trade mark comedy will surely be there and just like the previous projects, Brahmanandam's role will be a highlight. He ensured there would be no traces from the old films.
Kona Venkat also stated that "Ram Charan said the industry is bigger than the individuals and a successful film will make many families of the film happier. That line somehow triggered me and we decided to team up with Sreenu Vaitla again. We are happy that our blockbuster combination is back after 'Badshah'". Well, not just with Kona and Gopi Mohan, Ram Charan has also earned some brownie points from all the movie lovers for his matured way of dealing with the whole issue.
Written By Pravallika Anjuri