TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
It is known that Power Star Pawan Kalyan has joined the sets of Gabbar Singh 2 (which is now titled as Sardaar), last week. Looks like Pawan Kalyan is on a roll to complete the shooting of the film in a single schedule and release it in the Pongal Race.
According to the team, an introductory fight of Pawan Kalyan is being canned in Aluminum factory, Hyderabad since four days. Pawan fans, who were excited to hear the news rushed to the place to have a glimpse of their favorite star beating around the baddies.
Apparently, the fan boys did not stop there. They managed to click few pictures of their matinee idol in action on the sets of Sardaar and the pictures have been creating a rage among the fan groups of late.
We understand that every Pawan fan would be excited to see the new look of Pawan Kalyan and here we bring the pictures of Pawan Kalyan in police avatar from the sets of Gabbar Singh 2.
Check out the below slides to have a glimpse of Power Star Pawan Kalyan.
Pawan Kalyan was clicked on the sets while shooting for a scene from Sardaar.
Having A Chat
Pawan Kalyan was spotted having a chat with Director Bobby.
Even a picture that has Pawan Kalyan face hidden can create abuzz on social networking sites and this picture is a proof.
Sardaar shooting is happening at a brisk pace and the makers are aiming for Pongal release.
Producer and Director
Pawan Kalyan along with producer Sharrath Marar and Director Bobby.
Pawan Kalyan along with director Bobby on the occasion of Bobby's birthday, on the sets of Sardaar.