TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It is known that Superstar Mahesh Babu has taken up the offer to grace TAANA celebrations, after Pawan Kalyan turning it down. Mahesh was all over the tabloids for charging a whopping price of 1.5 Crore to attend the event.
But do you guys know why Mahesh Babu has demanded such huge amount for a 3 hours event? The reason will surely amaze you. Mahesh Babu is going to donate the entire amount of 1.5 Crore to Heal A Child foundation.
For quite a long time, the actor has been associated with the foundation and he has been taking care of many children's health and other needs. Mahesh Babu prefers to stay away from the limelight and hence never really publicised about his philanthropic side.
In reality, he does much more than anybody gets to know. Besides donating 30% of his annual income for charity works, now he has also started attending events to lend his helping hand to Heal A Child foundation.
Isn't that a truly stunning gesture from the Superstar? Well! may be this is why he is called a superstar. Kudos Mahesh!